This gorgeous three bedroom home in Hawthorn has been tastefully renovated throughout & is located on one of the most sought after streets in the suburb, situated on the corner of Hampton Street and Kent Street.
With recent refurbishments such as updated kitchen and bathroom, this home is packed with features.
-Large light filled living room with polished floorboards.
-Modern kitchen area with island bench, Bosch dishwasher, gas cooktop and bifold doors opening to the outdoor undercover area which is perfect for entertaining.
-Large near new bathroom with shower and bath, second toilet in the laundry area.
-Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes.
-Undercover carport with roller door access.
-Low maintenance front gardens and grassed area to the back for the whole family to enjoy.
But the definite appeal of this property is the brilliant location, within walking distance to King William Road shops, cafes and restaurants, Unley Road Complex, Mitcham Cinemas and only 10 mins to CBD. Also close to public and private schools, and public transport.
Additional features include:
- Ducted Air Conditioning/Heating in all rooms
- Built-In Wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Electric roller door to carport ensuring your car's security
- Ample space for 2 additional cars in the driveway, with plenty of off-street parking for visitors
- Polished Timber Floorboards
- Alarm System
- Quaint Modern renovation with homely feel
- Location! Location! Location!
Pets are negotiable.